WELCOME TO THE BEATLEBET HELP CENTER!
Welcome to the BeatleBet Help Center, where you'll find hundreds of articles designed to help you get the answers you need.
The Help Center is divided into these main categories:
- Help Center - beginner info, payments, Bitcoin, account issues, and wagering basics
- House Rules - detailed wagering rules for all sports and racebook
- Promotions - all the latest deposit offers, plus Refer-A-Friend, horse rebates and contests
- Rewards - loyalty program details and how to earn points for cash back rewards
- Contact Us - operating hours and all company phone numbers can be found here
- About Us - just a few of the reasons BookMaker is among the premier sportsbooks in the world
- Every article includes a rating system at the bottom, in the form of a simple "Yes/No" to the question "Was this article helpful?". We welcome you to rate our articles, to help us keep improving.
You're able to easily browse through sections, with each article showing you a menu of other articles within the same section, plus a list of recently viewed and related articles at the bottom.
You can also jump back to any previous section by using the breadcrumbs path at the top of every page.
But remember, for faster results you can search for specific keywords or phrases. The search works best if you focus on fewer, more relevant words, for example:
- Decent search = Where can I see my rollover?
- Better search = rollover
Search memory - the software will remember your previous searches, which auto-populate in the search bar (as long as you have not deleted the cache from your device).
Exact phrases - you can find an exact phrase by using quotes, for example, “bitcoin deposit”.
Exclude results - if there is a certain word you do NOT want to appear in the results, you can use the minus symbol “-” in front of the search term. For example, deposit -credit card will return articles containing “deposit” but excluding the ones containing “credit card”.
OPENING AN ACCOUNT WITH BEATLEBET
Opening an account is fast and easy! Just hit the 'JOIN NOW' button and fill out the required fields:
- First and Last Name: must be entered the same way they appear on your ID.
- E-mail: it is important to provide a valid e-mail. At times you may be sent verification details or news about events and offers. If you ever forget your password or account number, these details will also be sent to your registered e-mail address.
- Password: must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least one number and one letter. It cannot contain your real name or your account number. Your password can include special characters such as $, %, &, etc.
- Country: must be the country you are currently living in.
- Phone number: you only need to enter the area code plus number. The country code will automatically be added by the software based on the country you have selected.
Once you’re done, your unique PIN Code will be generated by the software as an added level of security.
The next step is to fund your account, choose your bonus (if you want one) and start playing. Just log in, open the Cashier, choose the method you want to use, and follow the steps.
WHAT BEATLEBET OFFERS
Beatle Bet offers a huge selection of sports markets, including all major North American sports (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL), plus tennis, boxing, MMA, soccer, golf and much more.
Live betting on selected sports gives you the chance to follow the action in-game and bet on adjusted lines and next-play outcomes.
In the Racebook, you can wager on daily horse racing action across all major tracks.
Fast, reliable deposits ensure you can fund your account quickly and easily. Our withdrawal limits and processing times are at the very top of the industry, so you never need to worry about getting your money back.
We offer bonuses on every deposit, and with our Rewards Program, every eligible wager will award you points you can redeem for cash back credits.
SIGN-UP IS FREE (NO REQUIREMENT TO DEPOSIT)
It is completely up to you whether or not you want to make a deposit. There is no cost for signing up at Beatle Bet.
You are welcome to create an account, log in, and browse through the huge variety of sports betting options, horse tracks and casino games we offer. If you decide you would like to deposit and need any assistance, we'll be happy to help.
You can reach our team anytime by using the green Live Chat icon that you'll find at the bottom of most pages on the website.
HOW TO PLACE YOUR BETS
Making your bets at Beatle Bet couldn't be any easier!
- Select the sport(s) and game(s) you want to bet on.
- To make your selection, just click/tap on the market you want (spread, total, moneyline, etc.).
- Your selections will be placed in the Bet Slip, and here you can select the type of wager you want. Choose Straight bet, Parlay, or Teaser. NOTE: if you are using a computer you will see the Bet Slip at all times on the right side of your screen. On mobile, you’ll need to hit Your Picks at the bottom of the screen to open the Bet Slip.
- Choose the amount(s) you want to bet, double-check to be sure all selections are correct and hit Place Bet to lock in your bet(s).
Once the wagers have been confirmed by hitting Place Bet, these cannot be changed. Please always be absolutely sure your selections are correct before you confirm them.
AVAILABLE WAGER TYPES
At BeatleBet, you'll find lines on nearly every sport you could ever want to bet on, including all major American sports, tennis, soccer, boxing, racing, e-sports and much, much more!
We also offer Live Betting, futures and proposition bets on politics and entertainment.
If you aren’t too familiar with sports betting yet, no problem! We have detailed guides covering all the wagering types and payouts. Just check the House Rules section in our Help Center to find everything you need.
To have a look at what’s available to bet on today, log in and check the Sports or Racebook sections.
These options will be shown at the top of your screen if you’re using a computer. To access these on your mobile, first, tap the expandable menu in the upper left corner.
CUSTOMERS' PERSONAL INFORMATION
BeatleBet is not responsible for any misrepresentation by clients upon sign-up. All customers are expected to provide truthful information including their real name, email, telephone number, physical address and any other details which may be requested.
Your personal information is kept strictly confidential and secure and will never be shared with any third parties.
Account reviews are conducted regularly and if a client is found to have false information on their account, or has created multiple accounts, they can be asked to supply proof of their identity or other personal details.
We appreciate your cooperation.
CHANGING ACCOUNT SETTINGS
To make changes to your account settings, log in to your BeatleBet account and follow these steps.
► Computer Click on your account number in the top right corner and you'll be taken directly to the Settings page.
► Mobile Tap the account icon in the right corner, then select Settings from the menu.
In the Settings screen, you'll be able to adjust any of these options:
- Line Styles: choose between American Odds and Decimal Odds
- Time Zone: times are shown using a 24-hour military clock. It is not possible to switch to the traditional 12-hour clock
- Languages: certain sections of the website are only available in English
After making your selection(s) just hit the Save button to update your preferences.
If you need to change any of your personal details (email, phone, address) please see the article HERE.
Your account will be deemed 'Dormant' if you have not made a deposit, a withdrawal, or placed a wager for a period of 12 months or more.
Clients who are inactive for a period of 6 months or more will be emailed regularly to the email address registered to their account with updates on their account status and balance.
If the account remains inactive for a period of 12 months or more the account will be subject to a 'zeroing out' meaning that the balance will be set to $0.
However, if a zeroed out player wishes to come back and reactivate their account, they simply need to contact customer support and their balance can be reinstated.